Harry Potter tumblr style // inspired by (x)
Hey, spoonie crew, can I call upon a favor?
Lately I’ve been getting this yucky crawl-out-of-your-skin, uncomfortable, squirmy feeling. It’s kind of hard to describe but it is the singular most uncomfortable sensation I’ve ever experienced. Does anyone else know what I’m talking about? It’s like your body doesn’t fit right in your skin and it makes me really fidgety. I’m taking an iron supplement bc my levels were kinda low and that can contribute to it. Does anyone know a way to relieve it or make it feel even slightly better?
Thanks for your help!
facts that cannot be disputed
- ur cute as heck
- ur very important
- ur laugh is really cute oh my god
- ur a perfect version of yourself
I made a Star-Lord pixel in celebration of my excitement for the GotG movie! Feel free to stick him on your blog or anywhere you’d like - no need to credit!
- Not complaining when in loads of pain
- Swallowing several pills at once
- Not sleeping at night
- Sleeping all day
- Waiting patiently in doctors’ offices
- Knowing more about my prescription medication than most pharmacists
- Knowing more about my illness(es) than most doctors
- Having memorized the phone numbers of my insurance company, pharmacy, PCP…
- Cancelling plans at the last minute
- Tripping over my own feet
- Not leaving the house for days